Just good... yeah... just good... life is just like a treasure hunt... with hints that give you a pattern that leads you to your final quest...
Some hints... are not really hints... and others... are just mind games... and doesn't give you a clue of what road you must follow...
Sometimes... I just want to be at the end of this stupid quest... to find what I am looking for... or better yet... know what is what I am looking...
I feel tire with this quest... sometimes I have the feeling that there is no treasure at the end... or that is not my treasure... and I am stealing it from someone else... or maybe I am not paying atention to the real clues... the real hints...
Yes... life is an stupid quest... and sometimes I follow this quest... in order to reach my treasure... something that not belongs to me... something forbidden... something hidden from me... or something that had been stolen from somebody else... and that is the reason why is not meant to be...
Sometimes... the answer is no... sometimes... the answer is yet... and sometimes... the answer is not yet... but what the hell...
I am just tire...
Capturado... 2:47 p. m. ![]()